This entry was posted 4 years, 3 months ago.
May 23, 2012
Of course, every one of us wants to eat healthy and consume only the best and the healthiest foods on earth. That is why when we are thinking of a healthy diet, we assume that it should include as many and as healthier foods as possible. But what are actually the healthiest foods in the world? Jonny Bowden, one of the Rogue nutritionists and a successful weight loss coach with over 20 years of experience, offers his considerations and his opinion about the issue. Below, there is the list of top 10 healthiest foods, all of which can offer us amazing health and nutritional benefits.
- Garlic. This is one of the healthiest foods which has been thoroughly studied for many centuries, so its numerous therapeutic and protective properties have got very good scientific background. Health benefits of garlic include anti-bacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, cardiovascular, pain relieving, anti-fungal, and…anti-vampire properties of this amazing food!!
- Onions. The most known for very high content of vitamin C and boosting our immune system function, onions can also protect our cardiovascular heath and reduce heart diseases risks for about 20 per cent. Excellent protection against cancer (especially prostate cancer and oesophagus cancer), lowering blood sugar and boosting our sexual desire are just a few more health benefits of onions which totally guarantee the place among the top 10 healthiest foods.
- Broccoli. This is a very common ingredient for salads and vegetable stews, and consuming broccoli can help us lower the risks of all types of cancer. Broccoli is an incredibly rich depot of minerals, vitamins and other nutrients necessary for normal functioning of our body, and it is one of the most recommended foods for stimulating detoxification and speeding up fat loss.
- Apples. Known as the best food for general health, apples are recommended for daily diet plans as the healthiest foods in the world. Health benefits of apples embrace blood sugar lowering, cholesterol levels regulation, improving the function of our digestive system, antioxidant properties, and many more.
- Pomegranate. One of the richest known sources of antioxidants, pomegranates can protect us from cancer, guarantee excellent blood and vessel health, strengthen our bones, prevent osteoarthritis and Alzheimer’s disease. Enjoying health benefits of pomegranate juice is one of the greatest ways for staying healthy for many years.
- Salmon Fish. This is a known natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids necessary for excellent health of our heart and brain, thus plays a role of one of the best anti-aging foods among top 10 healthiest foods. Eating 2 portions of salmon a week is the best solution to protect our physical and mental health, lower our risks of type 2 diabetes, as well as provide our body with a good mount of protein.
- Nuts. Nutritionists say that eating a handful of nuts a day assists in preventing many diseases and reduces our chances to suffer from a heart attack for up to 30 per cent. Nuts can also be a great source of natural minerals and assist in preventing dental problems, supporting our bone health, or prevent anemia.
- Beans. Known for their being a rich source of dietary fiber, beans are a very common component of our diet. Beans like soy beans can assist us in toxin removal from the body, support our digestive function, prevent type 2 diabetes, or control our blood pressure. Enjoy these important health benefits of beans, year round!
- Cranberries. Undoubtedly, these are very well known healthiest foods in the world, forts of all for their rich antioxidant content, as well as very powerful antioxidant and anti-aging properties. Consuming fresh or frozen cranberries on a regular basis can protect you against such problems and diseases as stomach ulcers, bacterial invasions, and bladder infections.
- Green Tea. Amazing refreshing tea offers us unparalleled protection from colon, bladder, pancreas, stomach, or lung cancer. Packed with antioxidants, green tea can assist in slowing down oxidation processes and prevent premature aging. Anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-degenerative benefits of green tea are really amazing! Besides, it is one of the most effective natural remedies for weight loss!