This entry was posted 4 years, 1 month ago.
May 28, 2012
Can not cope with too dry skin or chronic acne? Or fighting against spots or too unhealthy complexion? Maybe you have black dots and can not find a solution? Why don’t you try good old herbal remedies for skin, safe and effective? You can make your own home remedies for oily skin, for combating acne or black dots and make your skin look fresh, clean and absolutely glowing. There are also very good home remedies for dry skin, which can assist in improving your skin tone, getting rid of dark spots, moisturizing and rejuvenating your skin. Below, check out a small list of tips on making use of home remedies and herbal solutions to battle off or prevent numerous skin problems.
1. Use essential oils for skin care. Essential oils are quite safe and can be used with confidence by those with sensitive skin and skin prone to allergic reactions. Such methods as facial steam, facial masques, or facial oil blends are the most common ways to harvest the benefits of essential oils for skin. You can use argan oil benefits for dull skin, cedarwood oil or basil oil for acne, ylang ylang essential oil or lavender oil for dry skin, juniper oil or peppermint oil for cleansing, tea tree oil or eucalyptus oil for skin infections, etc.
2. Use chamomile extracts or oil. Chamomile is one of the most common herbs for dry skin which is used in many home remedies for dry skin, along with calendula, hyssop, aloe vera, sage, and other known natural moisturizers. Chamomile is a great natural solution to make your skin look healthy and shiny, and it is suitable for all skin types, including dull and sensitive skin.
3. Use lemon oil. This natural product is an excellent and safe tonic, cleanser, and whitening agent. A regular use of this natural remedy can help even out your skin tone and prevent dark spots appearing on skin. This oil also has amazing regulating properties and is recommended for all skin types. However, lemon oil is undoubtedly one of the essential element of all home remedies for oily skin.
4. Use carrot juice. One of the best natural herbal remedies for skin, carrot juice can be added to natural facial masques and tonics. Health benefits of carrot juice are numerous, it can help protect our skin from destructive effects of sun, as well as give our skin great natural color.
5. Orange oil. Orange oil is very rich in Vitamin C, a nutrient vital for glowing and youthful skin. The best way of using orange oil for skin is adding a few drops of this natural product in your tonic or a cleansing product you are using after removing your makeup.
6. Apricot flesh.Known as amazing natural moisturizer, apricot oil and apricot flesh have got a place among the best home remedies for dry skin. Apricot flesh moisturizes, nourishes, refreshes, and rejuvenates. It can clear acne, remove winkles, give vitality and remove all signs associated with aging. Use apricot flesh for your facial masques or for regular massages of your skin.
7. Cacao butter. This is one of the safest home remedies for oily skin which can be recommended even to pregnant women. Known for its natural moisturizing properties, cacao butter can be used for moisturizing dry lips, preventing cracks in the skin during pregnancy,and removing the first sings of aging.
8. Cherry flesh. Cherry flesh or extract can be used as one of the best home remedies for dry skin. It has great cleansing properties, remove dead skin, improve facial skin tone, polish skin and make it look glowing and healthy. The best way of using cherry flesh for your skin is massaging your skin with it.
9. Rosemary extract or oil. This natural product can be of a great help to those who want to heal pimples, acne, small cuts, or other small defects of skin. It has slight drying effects so it should be not considered as one of home remedies for dry skin. Instead, rosemary essential oil can aid in cleansing your skin, stimulating blood flow to the skin this way improving skin complexion and bringing natural glow to the face.
Author Info: Hi! My name is Carla and I am a 5th year medical student at HYMS. I am interested in alternative medicine and I have done months researching the topic of herbal medicine. Besides, I like interviewing people and learning more about their experiences with one or another type of herbal treatments. I am willing to contribute to this site with my knowledge, and I would be happy to help you out to the best of my ability with any specific questions or problems related to alternative medicine.