This entry was posted 5 years, 3 months ago.
February 28, 2011
Mango is one of the most delicious, nourishing and refreshing sweet juicy tropical fruits. It originates from India and in the 16th century it was introduced by Portuguese explorers to South America and Africa. Nowadays it is being cultivated in tropical climates throughout the world. Mango fruit and mango extract are known to many modern ladies as some of the most effective herbal remedies for weight loss. Mango juice is an excellent natural source of vitamins, microelements and nutrients. You can enjoy the following health benefits of mango juice.
- This tropical fruit is very rich in potassium, one of the most important microelements for our cardiovascular health. One cup of mango juice has about 300 mg of this element. Therefore, drinking mango juice will help you control your blood pressure, strengthen your heart muscle, improve the function of your nerve system, improve your blood quality and keep a proper fluid balance in your body.
- Many important health benefits of mango juice are derived from a high content of natural antioxidants and phenolic compounds. Those are very strong anti-cancer (especially colon, breast and prostate cancer) and anti-aging properties, to name a few.
- A glass of freshly squeezed mango juice can provide you with a half of your daily dose of vitamin C. It means that mango juice benefits include improving your immune system function, protecting you from common cold, flu and other related respiratory diseases, and so on.
- An excellent natural source of iron, mango juice is recommended to all pregnant women.
- Also, due to a high content of iron, health benefits of mango juice include treating and preventing anemia, relieving muscle cramps and lowering negative effects of stresses.
- Mango juice is a source of selenium which plays a role in preventing heart disease and other related illnesses.
- Studies have shown that mango juice benefits also include decreased risks of kidney stone formation and lower chances of various kidney diseases.
- Specialists are sure that a regular consumption of this natural remedy can assist in improving your skin quality. In particular, mango juice benefits include cleaning clogged pores, improving complexion and increasing skin elasticity.
- As a source of beta-carotene, mango juice facilitates vitamin A digestion and assists in improving your vision.
- This natural product is quite rich in fiber, that is why mango juice benefits include improving the function of digestive system, combating heartburn and acidity, relieving constipation and diarrhea, etc.
- A regular consumption of fresh mango juice is linked to better memory, higher abilities to focus and concentrate, better performance while studying or memorizing something. That is why mango juice is recommended to all students.
- This herbal remedy can play a role of a strong natural appetite stimulant, this way assisting in treating anorexia.
- Mango juice is also rich in vitamins K and B, as well as in copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and other minerals.