This entry was posted 6 years, 9 months ago.
July 23, 2010
It’s difficult to find someone who does not enjoy drinking fresh fruit juices in summer. Quite low in calories and extremely rich in all kinds of useful natural nutrients, fruit juices can not only refresh us and quench our thirst. They can boost our energy, improve our immune system and help in overcoming hot weather. In addition to that, they are tasty and healthy options to support our breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
So, why don’t we choose to beat the heat by drinking freshly squeezed juices every day? Note that we are talking here not about commercially produced bottled or packed juices (which are actually not less harmful and unhealthy than Sprite and Fanta), but about homemade fresh fruit juices. Check out the list of health benefits of fresh fruit juices.
- Orange juice is packed with antioxidants and vitamin C which play a role in boosting the immune system. Drinking orange juice is linked to balanced metabolism, excellent blood pressure and lower bad cholesterol levels. However, do not forget to rinse your mouth with water after drinking orange juice as it is very acidic and can weaken your tooth enamel.
- Grape juice is very refreshing but a little high in calories. It helps to support great arterial health and lower the risks of many cardio-vascular diseases. Grape juice is rich in iron, that is why it is recommended to every woman. This juice can effectively provide us with energy, slow down aging processes and prevent Alzheimer’s diseases. However, beware of possible side effects of drinking this juice to those people who suffer from type 2 diabetes and other disorders.
- Pineapple juice is known for its effects to aid weight loss (due to a high content of bromelain which is a natural fat burner) and lower the risks of various heart problems. It has very powerful anti-inflammatory properties, can relieve sore throat, bronchitis and other related ailments. It is considered to be one of the best fruit juices for body cleansing. Rich in vitamin C, pineapple juice also has a property to stimulate our immune system, as well as promote wound healing and dental health. A high content of manganese makes this juice be good for joints and bones.
- Peach juice is rich in a vast variety of vitamins, including C, E, A and B group. It is a great source of iron, that is an excellent help to those who suffer from anemia. Peach juice can be used to lower blood pressure, calm down small digestive ailments, support normal function of liver and kidneys
- Mango juice is a source of carotenes, magnesium, potassium, selenium, phosphorus, copper, vitamins B, C and E. It can aid digestion, soothe stomach and prevent kidney stone formation. A high content of iron helps to improve cardio-vascular system function, avoid cramps, lower bad effects of stresses and nervous tension, and so on. In addition, mango juice has very strong anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory powers.