This entry was posted 4 years, 10 months ago.
January 26, 2012
For the last decades, the popularity of natural and organic products for skin and hair care has been increasing. Despite a common idea that it is difficult to achieve fast and stable results by using natural formulas, many of us know that herbal remedies, essential oils, herbal extracts, and other natural products are side effects free, and if used on a regular basis they can be very effective for improving our skin health, preventing aging, combating skin infections and imperfections, stopping hair loss, stimulating hair re-growth, and so forth.
Organic Argan Oil
Argan oil is one of the newest natural products in the world’s market of natural cosmetic products. It is received from the kernels of argan tree fruits by using traditional methods of mechanical pressure. There are beautiful and huge forests of argan trees in North Africa, mainly in Morocco and Algeria, where the best quality argan oil is produced. This unique natural remedy has numerous medicinal and cosmetic benefits as a source of dozens of natural minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and other compounds.
Argan oil has a long history of being use as a natural remedy to help women look beautiful and youthful. It is believed that this oil was used by Cleopatra as it was mentioned in her dairy as a unique product to support female beauty in a natural way. Many modern ladies all around the world also want to experience magic properties of this Moroccan natural product, seeing it as a great alternative to expensive and quite dangerous Botox injections or plastic surgery.
Argan Oil Benefits
Multiple uses of argan oil are derived from numerous therapeutic actions and properties of this natural product. It was found out that this natural extract is a rich source of Vitamin E, one of the most powerful natural antioxidants, thus, argan oil benefits include excellent anti-aging and revitalizing properties, which can be used not only for skin or hair care, but for preventing all sorts of premature aging.
Carotenoids are other very important ingredient of natural argan oil which play a role for enhancing the function of the immune system, improve female reproduction function, stimulate chemical processes on the cell levels, and so on.
Also, argan oil contains so called ‘good fats’ like natural omega 3 and omega 6 acids which can assist in weight loss, prevent dry skin and ward off various infections. Thus, by taking a brief look at the ingredients it is possible to understand and why argan oil benefits are being valued by many beauty and skin care specialists.
Argan Oil For Skin
Amazing skin care properties of argan oil as an effective and affordable alternative to many natural skin care products embrace the following:
- Revitalizing and moisturizing all types of skin
- Improving skin texture and complexion
- Providing our skin with plenty of minerals, vitamins and essential nutrients
- Combating dry and flaky skin in a safe and natural way
- Stimulating collagen and elastin production
- Making your skin smooth and soft
- Improving skin flexibility
- Preventing premature aging processes
- Reducing blemishes and other sorts of skin pigmentation
- Conditioning cuticles and strengthening the nail itself
- Minimizing and erasing wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminating small scars and other minor skin imperfections
- Preventing and combating stretch marks
- Effective natural protection against damaging effects of sunlight and other environmental factors
- Creating a strong barrier between skin and harsh effects of cold weather
- Assisting in combating acne, eczema and other infections.
- Playing a role of a natural treatment of many common skin diseases.
- Providing everyone with very safe and effective natural skin care
Argan Oil For Hair And Nails
Argan oil benefits for hair and nails include the following properties of this natural product:
- Enhancing the texture and appearance of the hair
- Helping with brittle or fizzy hair
- Assisting in reducing scalp inflammation and infections
- Nourishing hair follicles and stimulating their development
- Creating a great environment for hair re-growth
- Providing very high effectiveness for combating the problem of split ends
- Preventing hair thinning and loss
- Protecting against sun damage and various environmental toxins
- Conditioning cuticles
- Nourishing and strengthening nails
- Eliminating nail imperfections
Where To Buy
High quality cosmetic argan oil is offered by Skinseption, one of the most known and reputable producers of natural skin care and beauty products. Skinception argan oil is 100 % natural product made from argan tree fruits harvested from the cleanest areas in Morocco. This product is completely free of impurities, and it is manufactured with no additives and preservatives. This natural product has become a new trend in the modern world’s beauty care market. Click here to visit Skinception Argan Oil site and get an opportunity to enjoy remarkable argan oil benefits.Author Info: Hi! My name is Carla and I am a 5th year medical student at HYMS. I am interested in alternative medicine and I have done months researching the topic of herbal medicine. Besides, I like interviewing people and learning more about their experiences with one or another type of herbal treatments. I am willing to contribute to this site with my knowledge, and I would be happy to help you out to the best of my ability with any specific questions or problems related to alternative medicine.