This entry was posted 7 years, 9 months ago.
We all know that an effective weight loss program should include not only dieting, doing lots of physical exercises and outdoor activities. Weight management specialists are convinced that in the most cases, developing healthy eating habits is everything we need to reduce or maintain a normal body weight. Healthy nutrition is linked to regular receiving a daily norm of nutrients necessary for normal functioning of all our body systems. Therefore, sticking to the rules of healthy nutrition will assist us in maintaining ideal body shape and enjoying the benefits of a healthy life-style. Today, we are going to talk about easy rules of healthy nutrition habits, which can help everyone to be always in a good shape and fit.
1. Have your breakfast, lunch and dinner every day at the same time. You should eat when you started feeling a slight healthy hunger, but avoid forced eating (for example, when you are sick).
2. Let your breakfast be light and nutritious. Avoid having heavy meals for breakfast and choose something like fruit mixtures, cereal with milk, vegetables, light sandwiches, and so on.
3. Avoid overeating and fast eating. Take your time and enjoy your meal. The experts say that those who chew every bite of food 20 times consume 67 fewer calories than those who don’t.
4. Enrich your diet with natural fiber. In other words, eat more of fruit, vegetables and grains, which help in improving metabolism, normalization of the function of your digestive system, and also stimulate detoxification and improve the function of your immune system.
5. Do not give up eating natural proteins. Meat and fish are the best sources of natural proteins.
6. Do not give up eating bread. It is enough to have just 1 slice of dark bread every day to provide your body with several important amino acids which your body can not synthesize in a natural way.
7. Drink a lot of water. Drinking 6-8 glasses of water every day will help you remain active during the day, have better skin, prevent risks of having cellulite, consume less calories and stimulate weight loss.
8. Choose one day a week and stick to eating only fruit and vegetables on that day. You can drink fresh squeezed fruit or vegetable juices, prepare fruit and vegetable mixes, as well as eat lots of raw carrots, apples, tomatoes, cucumbers, berries, and all other useful gifts of nature.
9. Always know your measure. Remember that the rules of healthy nutrition do not ban any meal or food which is well-cooked and consumed in small amounts. Your favorite cookies, chocolates, cakes, doughnuts, jams and honey – you can eat everything, but no more than 50-70 g a day.Author Info: Hi! My name is Carla and I am a 5th year medical student at HYMS. I am interested in alternative medicine and I have done months researching the topic of herbal medicine. Besides, I like interviewing people and learning more about their experiences with one or another type of herbal treatments. I am willing to contribute to this site with my knowledge, and I would be happy to help you out to the best of my ability with any specific questions or problems related to alternative medicine.